Use this to pay your contribution towards the Agile exam.
The following terms and conditions apply here:
1) You are only allowed to take the exam if you are enrolled onto one of the above courses and have already registered for the exam before 7th July 2023. Registration to the online learning material doesn’t automatically register you for the exam and vice versa.
2) The exam will be held online and will be remotely invigilated by one of the invigilators of the supplier of the exams. Please note that the Department of Computing and Sheffield Hallam University has no ownership/control over this.
3) No new additional access will be provided, if you already have access to one of the above exams. You will have to take the exam for the certification course you have expressed your interest and have the access to the portal
4) You will need a laptop/PC with a webcam and microphone to take the exam.
5) Access to your portal will end by 5th August 2023. Therefore, it is expected that you take the exam before 5th August 2023.
6) Above prices include £100 discount offered by the Department of Computing. This discount is only applicable if you take your exam by 5th August 2023. If you pay for the exam and do not take the exam, you won’t get any refunds.
7) Please do not use this link if you are a member of staff.
8) Note to the students taking PRINCE2, PRINCE2AGILE and ITIL Foundation: If you were studying for the following exams, please note that access to your learning materials is only available until 30th June. After the 30th June, should you wish to access the learning material, you will have to pay for the exam first.