International FairShares School: Applying the FairShares Model to Social Enterprise Development - 20/11/17 to 22/11/2017
The International FairShares Labs School is a non-credit bearing course on how to generate ideas, develop project teams and social enterprise plans using tools developed at the FairShares Institute for Cooperative Social Entrepreneurship.
• (social) enterprise educators and researchers
• co-operative and social entrepreneurs developing solidarity (multi-stakeholder) enterprises
• economic regeneration specialists working in regional and international development
The tutors for this course are Dr Rory Ridley-Duff, Reader in Cooperative Social Enterprise at Sheffield Business School, Dr David Wren, Research Fellow in the FairShares Institute for Cooperative Social Entrepreneurship at Sheffield Business School and Cliff Southcombe, MD of Social Enterprise International Ltd. Together they have nearly 50 years’ experience of co-operative social enterprise education, research and development.
• SMEs, Social Enterprises, Self-Funding Individuals, Students and Alumni - £395
• Staff in Corporates, Universities, Local Authorities and other Public Bodies - £595