The FairShares Institute School is a non-credit bearing course on the application of the FairShares Model to co-operative social entrepreneurship, education and research.
The course is aimed at:
• enterprise development specialists in universities and local authorities
• social enterprise educators and researchers
• enterprise educators and researchers
• co-operative and social entrepreneurs who want to develop solidarity (multi-stakeholder) enterprises
• economic regeneration specialists working in regional and international development
In short, the course will benefit anyone who wants to their develop support systems for (and research programmes on) co-operative social entrepreneurship. The tutors for this course are Dr Rory Ridley-Duff, Reader in Co-operative Social Enterprise at Sheffield Business School, Dr David Wren, Research Fellow in the FairShares Institute at Sheffield Business School and Cliff Southcombe, MD of Social Enterprise International Ltd. Together they have nearly 50 years combined experience of co-operative social enterprise education, research and development.
University Staff, Local Authorites and Corporate - £595.00
Social Enterprise, Self-Funding Individuals, Students & Alumni and SMEs - £395.00